Tuesday, March 3, 2009

commenters said Rev. Bill was mean and Rev. Angela is mean

I I dont know why I have not ever heard of any of these things. I wonder if it is not energy trying to snow what Rev. Bill would say the truth from the lie.
But why would so many lie so alike?
I know sometimes I was uncomfortable with how some people treated me but I thought that I just had bad energy in their spaces.
But I did see the light and felt uplifted and reborn. So I don't see how these things you say are true.
Bill did not talk to me to much but he would smile at me and joke around with me and I felt like I belonged. He spoke of love nad heaings and spirituss and it was everything I was looking for.
I just couldnt give enough there. I never had enought to give and that made me feel bad and ashamed but that was not Rev. Bill making me feel bad and ashanamed it was because I c work enoguh and give enough. I tried but was to selfsh. I don't want to be mad at anyonefaithfull wife Rev. Angela was allwys so kingd to me. I cant' beleive such things.
but I feel bad that some people felt so bad but I don't know why. Everything is still so cloady.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately its true Rosebud Maid. You were fortunate and unfortunate it sticking around long enough for things to be revealed to you. You were asked to leave for lack of financial commitment. That alone should tell you that they only wanted to let people continue there education there if they continued to give. Don't feel ashamed of not being able to give, I did as well, even though I gave much. The psychological process is such, that you always feel pressure to give, even when they let up for brief periods and not asking for anything. You always are fortunate because if you were there for a longer period, you'd be subject to pressure tactics to give a lot more of your time, energy and money. Its ok if you don't believe, but just take this into consideration, you are not there because they made sure they didn't want you there. Your use was up for them. Your value diminished and like so many of us, the value of your soul is summed up with a historical footnote in there archives.

    ReplyDelete